Do you want to get back control of your life?
Do you feel stressed or anxious?
Have you lost your confidence or direction in life?
Is your negative thinking or self-doubt stopping you?
Do you feel you’re just going through the motions?
Do you want to take control & live life the way you want it?
You are not alone. We at Inspired to Change Hypnotherapy specialise in working with people, just like you. Those who are suffering from stress and anxiety, who have lost their confidence, who don’t feel they are coping well and who feel stuck.
We use modern, clinically proven techniques to work with you and help you get your life back on track – feeling happy, confident and looking forward to a positive future.
What sets us apart from other health care professionals is Ascend©. This is our simple and highly effective process for creating rapid and long lasting results which, our clients tell us, makes getting back on track enjoyable and liberating, from the start.
Ascend: the 5 stage path to being in control of your life©
- Understand why you’re feeling this way and understand the way forward
- Changing your mind-set and designing the path for change
- Resolving and letting go of any issues that may be holding you back
- Creating your future, exactly as you want it
- Practice, perfect and maintain – skills for life
Would you like to find out more? To book your free initial consultation contact your local Inspired To Change Hypnotherapist Here:
We have worked with hundreds of clients who feel just like you do now – experiencing daily struggles and finding life difficult to cope with. This is how our clients used to feel before working with us.
Does any of this sound or feel familiar to you?
- Perhaps outwardly everything appears fine and maybe even better than fine, but inside you experience a deep sense of unhappiness or unease?
- Maybe you stay quiet about these unwanted feelings because you feel you have to keep going or keep up appearances?
- People in your life rely on you because you are important to them, which might mean you sometimes feel you’re not in control or in charge of your own life?
- You know you are struggling to cope, but aren’t sure of or haven’t found a solution that you are totally comfortable with and in fact…
- …You may even feel frustrated or let down because no-one seems to be able to give you a simple way to help you feel better; one that doesn’t involve popping a pill or years or counselling? This might even make you feel a little angry.
- Do you ever get that feeling you’re functioning on autopilot or living life with the breaks on?
- Are you sometimes using food, alcohol, smoking, the internet or something else to distract you from your feelings?
- Do you ever worry so much about what other people will think that it stops you doing something you really want to do or being who you truly know you are?
- Is it possible you’ve stopped going out as much, seeing the people or doing the things that you used to enjoy?
- Have you had those times when you took on other people’s negative ‘stuff’ and found it really got you down?
- You know that negative inner voice? Do you find yourself listening to that instead of the good things that other people say about you?
- When you receive praise and compliments, have you found yourself brushing them off?
- Did you ever hear someone saying nice things about you but had no idea they were referring to you even?
- Do you ever feel that sometimes you forget how to have fun, laugh and go with the flow?
- Do you ever get the feeling you are being held prisoner by your emotions, behaviour or a bad experience from the past?
- Do you sometimes find yourself reacting without thinking, instead of being able to choose what you want to think, say and do? You know you don’t want to feel like this but you are also unsure of how you want to feel
- Has anyone ever said that your behaviour makes it difficult to be around you?
- Do you find yourself feeling more irritated, tearful, frustrated or even angry than you’ve ever felt before and this worries you?
- Are the coping mechanisms you’re using having a negative impact on your life and perhaps even making you unwell?
- Do you sometimes feel that if someone could just explain why you think, feel and behave the way you do, making a positive change would be easier?
- Have you figured out some of what you should be doing to help yourself feel better but you are finding it difficult to find the energy, enthusiasm or will power to actually do it?
- Are you sure deep down there is another way, but you haven’t yet found the solution that works for you?
If some or even all of that is making you think ‘that’s just like me!’, we want to tell you that there is a solution. Ascend: the 5 stage path to being in control of your life©, is designed just for you. You do have a choice about how you want to feel, you can make the changes you want to make and when you do you will feel confident and be able to enjoy life again.